Brazil Center 160X40
I don´t know but I think that we need pictures here!
I and pedro gabriel who did more just could not for the photos, why not pass gave the photos to the blog
I did not know us that the Lamborghini so much running
I did not know well tam
gabriel and pedro voêis what they did was very good because I wana make a Comvita to vocêis! vocêis want to go to know how to manufacture and produce all the cars that vocêis researched? vocêis want?
teacher Robson was very good I did it but got a little bad that he had poe picture! teacher sera ta this guy telling the truth?
I want I want more!!!by gabriel
muito massa
We need pictures here.
Where are the pictures? I want to see how the cars are...
19 de agosto de 2009 às 14:51
I don´t know but I think that we need pictures here!
22 de agosto de 2009 às 09:32
I and pedro gabriel who did more just could not for the photos, why not pass gave the photos to the blog
22 de agosto de 2009 às 16:29
I did not know us that the Lamborghini so much running
22 de agosto de 2009 às 16:34
I did not know well tam
22 de agosto de 2009 às 16:38
gabriel and pedro voêis what they did was very good because I wana make a Comvita to vocêis! vocêis want to go to know how to manufacture and produce all the cars that vocêis researched? vocêis want?
23 de agosto de 2009 às 06:24
teacher Robson was very good I did it but got a little bad that he had poe picture! teacher sera ta this guy telling the truth?
23 de agosto de 2009 às 06:46
I want I want more!!!by gabriel
26 de agosto de 2009 às 11:03
muito massa
27 de agosto de 2009 às 14:58
We need pictures here.
4 de setembro de 2009 às 15:09
Where are the pictures? I want to see how the cars are...