I love dog and cat. Its beautiful and very funny.
It is cute and good. It is black, brown, white, gray, black and brown,etc.
It is big, spetacular, varius species, race.
Dogs and Cats are good because they are easy to tame, are affectionate and cuddly, so if you do not have a dog or cat does not buy, adopt animal because he has shortness of passing! They need your help!
18 de agosto de 2009 às 11:05
i love animals
18 de agosto de 2009 às 14:15
Animals are good, but we need to train them.
19 de agosto de 2009 às 13:44
They are most fofos but so unfortunate that in pictures that cats and dogs get along so rarely happens
21 de agosto de 2009 às 17:23
Yes, but I belive that this just happen because the people don´t train it!
22 de agosto de 2009 às 07:49
Dogs and Cats are good because they are easy to tame, are affectionate and cuddly, so if you do not have a dog or cat does not buy, adopt animal because he has shortness of passing! They need your help!
By Julia
22 de agosto de 2009 às 09:33
Leticia was good what you did to legal
22 de agosto de 2009 às 15:28
The most beautiful cat in the world is Zac Efron, and the most beautiful dog in the world is Taylor Lautner!!
22 de agosto de 2009 às 16:39
very cool I love cachirros!
23 de agosto de 2009 às 06:10
very cool i love dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24 de agosto de 2009 às 12:42
I LOVE DOGS AND CATS !!!
24 de agosto de 2009 às 12:44
I love twilight, JACOB !!!
Jacob is a dog !!! Very beautiful !!!
27 de agosto de 2009 às 09:39
I Love Animals
28 de agosto de 2009 às 08:45
I love animals
28 de agosto de 2009 às 10:33
I LOVE CÃES
2 de setembro de 2009 às 14:16
y love animals! ♥
4 de setembro de 2009 às 15:08
I like so much! But they give for us much work... But how I say, I like.