spoil the training
of Corinthians

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New shirt of Vila Nova

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Volleyball
Is one sporte what denand much concatenation,only besid is one nice sporte.
The selection brazilian is the best of world.Logical!
The brazil hade excellent coach.Are:Bernadinho and Jose Roberto Guimaraes.The Brazil is campion...
Natalia Faria,Rafaela,Andressa and Jose Fernando.6 ano.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In any part of the world are there times football fan.How the famous:Manchster Unidet,Real Madrid, Milan and with good players,as Ronaldo in Corinthinas,Adriano on Flamengo,Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid.
The Brazilian national team has already won the Cup of confederations of 2009 Luis Fabiano and wonthe trophy best player of the Cup of confererations ,and Julio Cesar is the wold's best goalkeeper.
Escalation of our team.
Julio Cesar - goalkeeper
Lucio - zaqueiro
Kaka - striker
Cristiano Ronaldo - stiker
Seedorf - striker
Luis Fabiano - striker
Daniel Alves - environment field
Messi - striker means
Teves - left side
Robinho - environment striker
Ibrahimovic - right side
Authors: Eduardo Lopes e Fernando Falleiros




14 de agosto de 2009 às 16:13
I don´t know. I think that this kind of uniform is very colorfull. Maybe just the color red is suficient for Vila Nova expression.
22 de agosto de 2009 às 16:47
our time that the rotten village Nova ta serie B and Corinth to more than ta good and bad I prefer the Sao Paulo!
27 de agosto de 2009 às 14:56
Yes I loved this, but I don´t agree. I think that EUA is better than Brazil.
28 de agosto de 2009 às 16:50
the brazilian selectian is part of world
31 de agosto de 2009 às 08:31
We have to recognize this. Really the Brazilian team is the best in the world... But the players still are very uggly :-)
21 de setembro de 2009 às 09:48
Ae poste basket tambem